( 4.3 Average / 6 Ratings )
Send an e-mail alert if the price drops to: $
(Note: Price alerts now use your merchant selections and tax settings.)
- good ventilation
- good sound proofing
- quiet fans
- sexy shape & color (black)
- rubber grommets
- easily removable dust covers (magnets)
- some of the plastic feels a bit flimsy (just my personal opinion)
- not the greatest backside cable management room (I had to squish the cover on)
- my PSU has a really tight fit, and one of the screws could only go in crooked (it's nothing too bad, it's just seated at a slight angle. nothing I can do about it)
Overall, it's a great case for the price. I'd buy it again
Love everything about this case except the space behind the motherboard. Had BitFenix made this case just 2cm wider by giving us more cable management room in behind the motherboard, the overall size wouldn't have changed too much and everyone would have been happier. As it is, there is very little room behind the tray for cable management, leading you to stuff a large amount of cables in the space behind the HDD cage.
The hot-swap SATA slot at the top of the case is great and can accept 3.5" or 2.5" drives easily. The hinged front door is great and closes with a firm and solid click. Filtered fan ports everywhere are easy to remove.