- Goal was to make 1000 dollar budget build.
- Had to have an i7 processor. Found one without the fan on sale.
- No fan, perfect cause I want liquid cooled. Had one with rbg, sold.
- Didnt want to pay more than 300 bucks for graphics card. 1660ti killing benchmarks for its price. Best bang for you buck, ultra setting no problem with high fps.
- Ramm 16 GB should be the standard and 3200 mhz. Rbg even better.
- Now I need a mother board with wifi and bluetooth. Perfect has rgb, love it.
- Let's get some storage, I love Samsung products trusted for years. At least 500 gb. SSD mandatory for windows and gaming effortlessly.
- How much wattage does my system put out 250 greats let's double it 500 in case we get upgrades. Great reviews on evga reliable. Just what I need. Gold is a must.
- Let's find a case to protect these goodies. Has to have 3 fans more cooling for long gaming hours. Nice, has controllable rgb. My system is gonna be LIT.
- Alot of research went into this build. My 1st time making a computer from scratch. I studied and watched alot of youtube videos. I went over the thousand about 1100 but you can save money on most of these parts to keep you under. Rgb was a must for me cause I wanted it to look like a high end gaming rig. Color gives the illusion, performance wise this computer will compete and beat any other 1000 dollar pc you can buy in retail. ENJOY!
Overclockable i7 for 180, that's a steal.
Wifi, bluetooth, rgb. What's there not to like for 150.
Rgb 16 GB for 100 bucks come on that's a deal.
Samsung is a trusted, reliable been around for along time. 500 GB is perfect.
Mid range graphics card with high end capabilities. Dual fans and overclockable.
3 rgb fans included. Mid tower, 240 radiator accepted. Combined headphone and microphone jack. 80 bucks doesn't get any better.