Budget build for office/web/youtube with recycled RAM and HDD. The long term plan will be to upgrade the HDD and RAM and add a GPU when money is available.
NOTE: The BitFenix Spectre Pro LED 230mm fan does not come with the anti-vibration rivets as labelled on the box as they do not fit the fan. Unlike the Antec TriCool fans I have used in the past, BitFenix fans are not tapped and the screws included are very soft (I stripped all 4 of them) so I resorted to using cable ties to attach the fan.
- Replaced Logitech MK200 with Tesoro Durandal G1N and Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
- Replaced 2x2GB OCZ Gold Low Voltage 1600 with 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600
- Upgraded to Windows 10
- Replaced Seagate 320GB HDD with WD Blue 2.5" 1TB HDD
- Replaced Intel Stock CPU Cooler with Noctua NH-U9B SE2
- Case replaced to become "Silver Satellite" as part of a parts shuffle, the Bitfenix Prodigy case and Demciflex filters have been moved into storage for a future project.