(My English language skills are weak, but I like to share this experience with you)
I would like to thank the members of this great site for sharing their experiences. This is my first build. Done! without any problem. This was built for VR Gaming; for my daughters.
Installing power supply at the top of the AIO radiator fan Is the most difficult stage in this build. When you reach this stage, you will say no way! But you will do it!
- LOW PROFILE MEMORIES will helps to easily pass the tubes from the processor side to the radiator.
- Memory: Make sure there is no compatibility issue with the AMD 470-i motherboard, Especially if you want the 3200mhz or higher. all 3200mhz or higher that listed on the AMD 470-i motherboards QVL are not LOW PROFILE MEMORIES.
- Need to remove the two clips at the bottom front of the case (both sides) , so that the AIO Liquid Cooler radiator can be installed more easily (See attached images).
- Drag the 8 pin power cable under the motherboard (before connecting the motherboard screws).
- plug 24-pin power cable into the motherboard (before installing the power supply), and route it to back side (to the side of the GPU).
- plug all cables into Power Supply before starting to install it at the top of the fan radiator.
- Remove the power carrier bracket from the top of the case.After the power supply is fully integrated into the top of the radiator fan , reinstall it (It will be difficult, and you need to try again and again).
- Use SF Series Premium PSU Cable Kit Individually Sleeved Power Supply.
[JUNE 2019 UPDATE]
Well, The processor temperature reaches 85 ° C. To reduce temperature, the radiator was placed between two fans (sandwich),The new fan was placed under the case! and i replaced the legs with a higher one, which led to the air coming out more efficiently. the temp now around 65 ° C .
GPU temperature reaches 85 ° C, With heat in the area around the card, especially at the rear corner.
- To reduce the GPU temperature (around the card) , I tried to install two fans, one on the card, and the other in the top / rear corner of the case. And i also added one at the bottom. The result is great!
-To reduce GPU temperature. I used MSI Afterburner programe to control the GPU Internal fan and it was effective.
I uploaded updated photos. Thanks,