Hi everybody, this is my first PC Build, finished just yesterday with the coming of the new GeForce RTX 2080. I resumed only my old keyboard and my old headset and just bought everything else.
Sorry for the pics without cable management, I'll do it, I promise!
Note: temperatures have been recorded while playing at 1080p, maximum available settings and fps, after 60 minutes of gameplay, in October at an external and internal temperature of 25 °C
Assassin's Creed Odyssey and RIME - from 45 to 50 °C
Shadow of the Tomb Raider, World of Warcraft, StarCraft 2, Diablo III - from 40 to 45 °C
Yooka-Laylee Northgard, Overcooked, Dungeons, Frostpunk and many other indies - from 30 to 40 °C
Many software (all simultaneously turned on) like Chrome, Steam, Battle.net, Asus Aura, CoolerMaster Plus+, GeForce Experience and others around 30 °C
Bios - from 20 to 30 °C
- Maximum settings (everything, e.g. textures, anti-aliasing, shadows, etc.), Ray Tracing ON (when possible), 1080p - I used the benchmark mode when available Assassin's Creed Odyssey - from 80 to 120
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - from 90 to 130
Grand Theft Auto V - from 70 to 120
Metro Exodus - from 60 to 90
Many others including World of Warcraft, StarCraft 2, Diablo III, Overwatch, RIME, Northgard, Overcooked, Dungeons, Frostpunk, Yooka-Laylee almost always more than 144
ARGB Lightning System tutorial
I got very many problems turning on my lightning system, because the manuals were useless to combine more devices.
First of all, I want to remember that I have: MasterCase H500M, MasterLiquid ML240R, two RGB (non ARGB) fans and a motherboard with only one addressable header (needed for ARGB).
1. Connect the two fans and the pump of ML240R to the ML240R controller (right side)
2. Connect the two 200 mm H500M fans to the same ML240R controller (right side)
3. Connect the two RGB fans to the motherboard (or, if you have other ARGB fans, directly to the right side of the ML240R controller)
4. Connect the SATA power cable to the controller (top side), the USB cable and the ARGB cable (both in the bottom side) to the motherboard 5. Download all the software, Asus Aura Sync, Cooler Master MasterPlus+ (both are very buggy), turn them both on and sync them: go first to MasterPlus+, select "turn off" and then "motherboard", then go to Aura Sync and choose a static color. If it works, they are now sync and you can have fun changing colours as you prefer.
I hope you enjoy my build, stay tuned for updates!
Please, leave a comment for suggestion or criticism if you would like to!