First build mainly for gaming and graphic processing (Adobe).
I first tried Corsair H100i v2, but the tubes are too thick for the NCASE, later I switched to H105.
- Pic 1: Build case overview
- Pic 2: Build inside overview
- Pic 3: MSI GTX 1070 FE
- Pic 4: WIP build with Gorsair H105 installed
- Pic 5: Custom PSU cables for more space
- Pic 6: SSD inside front panel
- Pic 7: The GPU was bending a lil bit, inserted a small cable collector between the GPU case and the case fan to support it.
- CPU Temperature Under Load is measured using World of Warcraft in multiple battlegrounds
- GPU Temperature Under Load is measured using Furmark with default settings
Any questions are welcome.
Great performance for most MMORPGs.
Great product, tubes thinner than Corsair H100i v2 make it work for smaller cases like NCASE M1.
Seems the best thermal compound upon reviews. haven't tried other brands but this really works like a charm.
The quality of this product is ok, and only one SYSFAN and CPUFAN, so you may need an extra molex converter and a Y splitter for your case fans under the GPU.
Another issue is that you can't directly attach a 2280 (80mm) M.2 drive to it. it's longer than this mobo can fit, however you may try double-sided tapes to stick to it. 2260 and 2242 should fit without any problem.
JFYI I already had a Samsung 850 Pro before this build so this is not an issue for me.
Works without any problem, XMP works fine with MSI mobo, may switch to DRR4-3200 in the future.
Originally bought it in 2015, it's a little outdated but the performance works for me.
Great quality with great performance. avg. 100 fps for World of Warcraft in my case.
Great SFX PSU alternative to SilverStone. the cables are thick and hard for NCASE M1, you may also need custom cables for builds like mine.
Great quality with great color. I also purchased chromax black anti-vibration pads to make it pure black.
However the downside is there's an obvious noise with speed higher than 1,200 RPM. I'd like to try Gentle Typhoon in the future.