• No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Comments (Continued)

KB_Evolved 5 Builds 2 points 40 months ago

Correct.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/brand--cablemod/cable-type--psu-replacement-set/

that is the link. I and others I know have ordered from performance-pcs and the shipping was fast and easy. If you order Sleeved Cables make sure to order Combs. Combs are weak and brittle so order 2x as many as you need. Their cheap so its worth it. Sleeved cables can look bad if you don't do good with cable management and Combs make a build look SOOO much better IMO. Check out my 6600k build if you want for an example of what I'm talking about.

AION uses EVGA sleeved cables If I'm not mistaken. You can order those from Newegg, Amazon etc. The EVGA cables are what I used. Not sure if the Cablemods sleeved cables are better or not but I'm very happy with the EVGA sleeved cables. CableMods does have more color choices if you want red/black etc. they are the better option.

Faizan 1 point 40 months ago

Thanks alot!

KB_Evolved 5 Builds 1 point 40 months ago

No problem. Excited to see what you can do with them. Wish more people used sleeved cables.

mb67 5 Builds 1 point 40 months ago

I decided to order them due to your build as well as others I saw on here. Can't wait for them to arrive- I'm holding off on submitting the build here due to cable sleeves arriving on Monday 11 Jan . :-P

KB_Evolved 5 Builds 2 points 40 months ago

Awesome. I think you made a great choice. Sometimes cables are all a build needs to put it over the top. It's also really cool hearing my build had a slight influence on that decision. Really appreciate that.

Faizan 1 point 40 months ago

But, EVGA's site only has single-color cables, there are no combinations. I was really hoping for a black and white kit for the EVGA P2 PSUs but haven't found any.