add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I have to agree with that. It's really not hurting anything. Got another pair of RGB strips today from NZXT so I put them underneath the case in "breathing" mode. Their Hue+ system is amazing.

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Very highly. I've been looking at RGB lighting "kits" for 6 months and had planned on two very basic ones. There's one with a small IR remote made by a few different names and all the reviews are scary as far as operation and lifespan. The other is a breathing circuit alone. Buying both would be cheaper than the Hue+ but the Hue+ can do everything those other 2 can and way more, plus the build quality is exceptional. Nzxt has integrated this into a slick lighting system with several extension cables of different length and a control box that has SSD mounting holes for easy mounting. The software let's you design any kind of effect and also shows all your pc stats. It just works, and it's well designed and thought out. Many people wish the power ran off SATA instead of older Molex, but my psu has molex plugs to spare (an adapter should be easy enough to find). Having 2 channels let's me do both the breathing and the steady effects I wanted with one unit.

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't have the link and I can't upload videos here, but if you search YouTube there are some good demos and Jay from Jaystwocents gave it top marks aa well. Any questions just ask!

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube