add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 47 months ago
  • 6 points

Sorry to butt in on your argument that happened 6 days ago, but I have a bit of insight. (crazy rant ahead get the popcorn)

When I first came on to this website on a friend's account, I knew near nothing to PC building. I was about to build my first PC, which was sad. It was for "gaming," and had an AMD a4 APU powering it, a $100 motherboard, and 16gb of RAM. It also had one of the deadly PSUs that came with the case. After only an hour of going through the build guides section, I was probably 800% more knowledge-full on picking PC parts. These build guides provided part by part information about choosing the best parts for the money.

When I listed my first build guide, it kind of also sucked, but the people on it gave me great tips on how to improve it.

What I am saying now, is that there is no way for people to list the parts that they chose, and at the same time get feedback on how to improve their guide. Maybe a possible community parts list section???

What I am really saying now is that this website is great for a lot of stuff, but now being able to share your build guides with the public is now unavailable, which this website's user base may take quite a punch from.

Also, maybe a character count on the comments? I'm always going on these giant rants. RIP the rest of my day.

• 46 months ago
  • 2 points

To be honest we do have the parts list opinions wanted section for that type of thing

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube