add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

whats games do you play or intend to play in the up coming year?

worth seeing if they can run SLi .

DX12 will get better low end support now for multi-GPU as a lazy option for Developers and AMD/Nvidia

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

TBH, I don't really play that many games anymore. I just thought about gettin sli for a 4k monitor I almost bought but i'm still running at 1680 x 1050 xD

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

I think the 970s even in SLi will stuggle with 4k , might of been a tad better had they been with 6GB but 1440p with a fast refresh rate monitor FTW!

i think with 4k, like TVs , you need to go big to get the maximum "***k off in a sock experience". 40" 4K monitors do cost a bomb but are visual impressive

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea, I did start to move towards a 1440 144hz but they're just so expensive and I suppose it's just GAS.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

least it'll last you a long time! thats the key with monitors it will last you a good few years! and can always pick up a second one cheap down the line. and by then the cards could power both at full max

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube