add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

I just thought that was common knowledge i guess

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

wait do you mean compared to an ssd?

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 41 months ago
  • 1 point

but that makes no sense because all harddrives are slower then ssds, its like giving the z97 pc mate board from msi a bad rating because it has less features then the x99 strix from asus.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

You are correct. I think I look at star ratings different than you. I use star ratings for how the overall performance of that hard drive. Not the performance of that hard drive compared to others in its class. Does that make sense? I am using it completely wrong but that is how i use it.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

ok, the problem is that some people might know what the speed of hard drives are like but they still need one, and they are looking through all the hard drives and one drive has a worse review even though its just as good as the other drives, see what I mean?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube