add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

But the case in this build is from NZXT... If you're referring to my Used AMD build then I beg to differ.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Are you saying to upgrade the case in the future? Of course there are better cases, but why spend extra when this case has everything he needs? Corsair cases has its pros and cons same with NZXT and Fractal.

You can do some decent overclocking with the 212 EVO, although; my main concern is the motherboard.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube