add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

My friend told me that EVGA was missing some thermal pads and that was the reason behind their thermal issues, he told me that they've fixed it now but I think I'll still go with the STRIX, it also looks good and performs better.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Goood! The Strix is sick, I sort of regret not going for it but I'm not changing that now :). Don't change now, stay with the Strix.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

What do you think of this build? I'll leave it here but I gotta sleep now, got a test tomorrow. http://pcpartpicker.com/list/74gqBP

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeap that looks good! One question, do you want positive or negative airflow? I'm guessing you'll be having 3x120mm as intake and 3x140 outtake. Negative airflow isn't BAD, just that you might find a bit of dust buildup here and there- but nothing a can of compressed air can't deal with :).

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Planning to have the three front fans as intake and the radiator fans as intake as well, the rear fan will be exhaust.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Good plan! Make sure you get a dust filter for the back.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Also, as a bonus you can get some coloured cable sleeves for your 24 pin and/or GPU cables for a nice clean look. I guess white cables like mine since you're going for that nice white look.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Planning to get these cables one day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku_sKQBD0lI

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

ah nice good choice.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube