add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Yup. Well black. The board comes with all the sizes, 2 way, 3 way and 4 way. Do a decent enough job but nvidia control panel moans the bridge does not have enough bandwidth so for next few days until replacement comes just sticking to two way HB bridge aside from few benchmarks I have done.

[comment deleted]
  • 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Current plan is to wait for Skylake-E and see how that pans out. Rig plays a dual hat role in gaming aswell as work related stuff, so if Skylake-E comes with Skylake IPC and clocks well that will be my path. But I do have a secondary rig which is a HTPC mini-ITX build in my Living room and plan to replace my R9 Nano in it currently with a Vega GPU and hopefully the intel CPU with Ryzen, depending on what the Mini-ITX boards look like.

[comment deleted]
  • 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Yup, am holding out to see what Vega brings, if its HBM 2 as expected, should mean the PCB size will be reasonably small, just wait and see what happen. Don't want to go to team green, but currently use that rig on 4k TV and the Nano stupidly only has HDMI 1.4 Facepalm AMD

Yeah seen that board and while the looks should not matter to me, I just cant aesthetically like that board. Hopefully we see a strix or Impact from ASUS or similar and have been holding out for images or even the glace of something like that. If it comes out and then count me in!

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube