add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea right off the board, I think you're thinking of vertically.

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm just being thick haha!! I'll look for a picture , may I ask you something if you don't mind me asking .. Was this your first attempt at water cooling? I know I wAnt to water cool the pc but as silly as it sounds it scares me a bit - im pretty sure I can build the pc but the watercooling part makes me very nervous

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea it was my first at everything, building a PC and watercooling. The watercooling part was fun for me. bending tubes wasn't hard for me. I used deionized water to test my loop and bridged the power with a paper clip so my pump was the only thing with power and let it run for a few hours. I checked for leaks ever once in a while and that's it. After that you can just use an additive to the water or you can drain it and use a premade fluid.

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the reply, that's really inspiring to hear that, can I ask - where you learnt to do it? YouTube etc ? Will you be water cooling the gpus ? Sorry for sounding an idiot when you say bridging the power - did you have the loop out of your pc first to test it? Or am I being a moron again!!

• 32 months ago
  • 1 point

I YouTubed everything lol. And for the bridge just look it up, I basically unplugged the 24 pin and bridged the 4 and 7 slot I think.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube