add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Haha now you have me looking at mobos.... I just purchased a Samsung 960 evo 500gb m.2 ssd so that's my newest upgrade. Going to install that tonight with a fresh install. Maybe after that I'll get that itch and pony up for a new board... But I probably need an arctic MSI Z270 tomahawk to match my build

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

You're so awesome with your casemods, @customgtp! I wanna do a liquid cooled build like yours someday! How do you mount a liquid cooler on your case and use a gpu waterblock?

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I love being called awesome... That is awesome!!

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

The in win 303 has plenty of room for a custom loop, gpu radiator, 360mm or 240mm rads and all. I've never done it. The radiator mounted from the back and the bottom fans, if conserved, are close to the mobo if use of full atx

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube