add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes... the opportunity of "cheap" additional RAM seem to have went poof around July (2017) though that's just what I was noticing. It's going to be more difficult to see RAM go down in a reasonable price range for sometime until hopefully next year. Or if you watch it like the stockmarket and hope to catch a sweet deal somewhere. It reminds me of DDR3 from three years ago and of course those aren't any better either today.

• 16 months ago
  • 1 point

The latest update of Star Citizen wouldn't run for 5 seconds without crashing on 8gb. I shelled out the 90 about a month ago. :/ oh well.

• 16 months ago
  • 1 point

That is unfortunate about the crashing. Also sorry to hear about the $90, RAM is crazy high... it's so sad. Hope your game is running better though and best wishes. Enjoy it!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube