add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Well on that particular example (Tomahawk) bios ver. 7C02v18 or never is needed.

So you believe that all Tomahawk boards are replaced with those Ryzen 3000 ready boards on all retailers out there?

How you will get your hands on a Ryzen 3000 ready board if you just shop from Amazon for example?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F7W5KJS?tag=pcpapi-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1

I don't see a sticker on their site for convincing people that this board is Ryzen 3000 ready.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

So you believe that all Tomahawk boards are replaced with those Ryzen 3000 ready boards on all retailers out there?

New production coming in is shipping with Ryzen 3000 ready stickers.

How you will get your hands on a Ryzen 3000 ready board if you just shop from Amazon for example?

Luck of the draw same as before with 300 boards when 2000 series launched.

I don't see a sticker on their site for convincing people that this board is Ryzen 3000 ready.

Amazon isn't known for accurately updating stock photo.

Now unless your going to be helpful perhaps your time is better spent elsewhere since we both know you are already aware of all of this.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Luck of the draw same as before with 300 boards when 2000 series launched.

Luck of the draw?

Well if it doesn't work out of the Box, explain that to the OP then.

It would be better for the OP to suggest to go with the Tomahawk MAX instead of he regular Tomahawk.

Both boards does cost the same.

Your help on that matter isn't particular impressive either.

So just stop to pretend that you know everything for sure, if you are relying more on a luck of the draw situation. ;)

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Well if it doesn't work out of the Box, explain that to the OP then.

I actually did if you double check

There is 3000 series ready stickers out on some of the higher volume models already, anything with that sticker should be updated and ready to go out of box.

There are also MSI's MAX series which is ready out of box.

So you must not have read anything in the post and decided I was wrong based on a personal reasons.

Now again you never read the post, and aren't helping at all, so have a good trick or treat.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Oops i missed that. lol

Then i apologize myself of course.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube