add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

I think I will take the top 2 140m fans off the top and take one of the two 120 out of the pull side of the rad and put the 140 on the bottom. Seemed to run better with only back fan pushing out of the case. I flipped the 2 140 fans to pull air in, and this was better than out. IDK I hate having spare parts around that I can use, especially since I can only use the deep silence 140s on top to use both. Maybe I just take one down to the bottom, flip the other at the top to pull heat out and take out the crap 120s on the bottom and the bottom 120 on the pull side of the rad. Lots of options with now over 10 case fans.

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

i guess your right rather have bunch of stuff laying in waste,if it improves are flow and heat exhaust then its worth the effort just keep on trying which placement is better for air flow GL.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube