add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 57 months ago
  • 3 points

I'm sitting here staring at the logs showing you literally opened up all the forum pages one after the other. Then went through and clicked New Topic on each one. Then four minutes later you posted on every single one of them. Logs don't lie, and you're not welcome on this site if you're going to lie and treat myself and others here like fools... blaming the site or your computer when your actions were completely obvious.

• 57 months ago
  • 3 points

I'm sitting here staring at the logs showing you literally opened up all the forum pages one after the other.

Omg......... that means you know every single page i have visited from this site....

Quickly hides behind chair

Stop... watching me!!!

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

that is totally creepy...

• 57 months ago
  • 7 points

So creepy in fact that I know this is your new account after I banned your last one? ...

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh well you are going to ban me again....

• 57 months ago
  • 5 points

I'm not. I'll just kindly ask you not to spam new topics, and if you do something against the guidelines and get caught for it to be honest about it. There's plenty of grace for people who make mistakes but own up to them. But I have no patience for people who try and lie their way out of things.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

that was creepy funny...... somebody is watching me

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube