add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cross-Compatibility Between Corsair 730T and 760T

ewhac
  • 54 months ago

I built my new machine back in March inside a Corsair 730T. I found it to be a surprisingly nice case. However, I find myself growing jealous of people who have the panoramic side window of the 760T.

Near as I can tell, apart from the side panels and the 760T's fan controller, the two cases are mechanically identical. Therefore, it should theoretically be possible to order the 760T's black windowed side-panel from Corsair as a spare part, and install it on the 730T. My question is: Has anyone actually successfully done this?

Comments

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

yes the case panels are 100% compatible. both the 730T and 760T have an identical frame. both are based on the 750D. you can even see tooling for hinges on the 750D's frame. order away, no worries.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube