add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

MSI R9 280X 3GB Twin Frozr for sale

xBajamonsteRx

42 months ago

Looking to sell my MSI R9 280X Very well taken care of never overclocked and less than a year and a half old. Sent back to factory when the fans failed and they sent me a new one that was revised without the fan issues so you wont have that problem like some cards did. I never hear the card run, it cools very well and is quieter than my cougar vortex fans which are already pretty quiet.

Looking to get about $160 +shipping for the card OBO

Thanks!

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

You take $150 shipped no paypal fee's?

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

I will do 165 shipped and no fees

• 42 months ago
  • 0 points

I'd be willing to buy that for $160 no fees.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey so sorry been really busy. Still want to buy for asking price + shipping?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube