add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

The story of the last 5 minutes

rhali8

45 months ago

It was a normal day on PCPP. I was completely fine, commenting away. But then, the forums came under attack by a mysterious bloke from the Illuminati who sold (I won't say it because it might ban me ;-;).

A minute later, I went to click on the forum section because I could, but then I was logged out. My heart stopped. So did the world around me. I then thought, 'maybe I clicked the log out accidentally'. I went to log in, and saw something that made me stop completely. I was banned.

It took a long time for this to sink in. I saw my 2000+ comments flash before my eyes. For a whole 3 minutes I had to writhe in despair and grief because my PCPP account, my life, my everything, had been noscoped by JFK.

But then, I read the most amazing and best comment that I have ever read:

You triggered an auto-ban phrase. Congrats!

Your account should be back now.

My heart flooded with relief, and that my friends, is the story of my last terrifying and life questioning 5 minutes.

Comments

• 45 months ago
  • 2 points

SO in short, you got banned (happy you are back) because of all the stupid spammers on the internet.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

R.I.F

Rest in Freon.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Lel u got qwik scoped mane. RIP in peace.

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I cri ;(

• 45 months ago
  • 1 point

Where's Radox?

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

5 minutes sounds better :P

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

O_O

Pls no sell ;-;

[comment deleted]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

but 5 minutes ;-;

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 45 months ago
  • 1 point

I am already in the 47th potato division of the Potato Navy!

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube