add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Buying Now! Final Check!

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Budget

Purpose of the build

What can we NOT fiddle with in the build

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I didn't understand what you are trying to say. is it good or not? any incompatibilities with the case?

purpose is gaming and browsing mainly and some editing.

budget is flexible.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes it looks fine. Your PSU is a little overkill, but it is fine. You would only save 20 bucks moving down to a 550w gold+ anyway.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

how about the motherboard? I'm confused little about it

either H170 D3HP from Gigabyte or H170A Gaming PRO from MSI?

I like gigabyte because their products are reliable, and MSI is just marketing expert with bad quality products

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I have used them all and they all do the job. It's all personal preference on the mobo. Look for the options you want. Do you want more usb ports? On board wifi? Heat sinks? Preferred bios? I prefer Asus myself.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

but in terms of GAMING, is there a difference between MSI H170A Gaming PRO & Gigabyte H170 D3HP?

also, what is the difference between D3H & D3HP from Gigabyte?

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

The D3H is a microATX size board.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

there is also an ATX size.

But, I cannot find the difference between D3H and D3HP except for the 3.1 USB

and I cannot find any real difference between D3HP and A Gaming PRO from MSI.

any expert ?

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

You could add a cheap 2TB HDD for archived storage.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

But, I don't think I would ever need it, judging by the usage of my currents HDD, I have only spend 50GB out of 688. I could save the money to get the best SSD (Samsung) and also save a little for the GPU. what do you think ?

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

If you're not a heavy storage user then you're right :P It might be me then, coz I have 1TB of storage used in an external HDD atm lol

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube