add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need help with my new headset

Sturmovik

39 months ago

So I just got new headset the other day Logitech G633 Artemis spectrum I installed latest softwhere and everything seems to work the 7.1 and stuff but everything sounds like its ether in space or in some kind of tunnel and it dont matter what preset I have selected there why is that and how to fix it ?

I have Windows 7

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Try disabling the 7.1 software and check if there are any sound enhancements enabled in Windows.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmmm yah.. this is strange or maybe its just how it should be and I am not just use to 7.1 ? once I disable the 7.1 the sound seems to be normal like I use to have it with my old headset

https://s11.postimg.org/vf2hhstcj/Untitled.png

and I checked and I didnt see any other sound enhancements enabled in Windows..

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube