add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good pair of high quality headphones for $200 and under?

Assassin240

40 months ago

I'm looking for a good pair of high quality headphones for under $200.

i will not consider beats because they are over priced for the quality.

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

There are some open back berodynamic headphones that are supposedly pretty good. They don't look too nice though... You could always go for sennheisers

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah im looking at the sennheiser 598SE right now, i just would need an amp for my computer to get the most out it.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

For right at $200, there's a lot of really good options.

Will you be using a headphone amplifier, or would you be using regular aux-level lines?

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Behringer DT 990s. Why did I pick the 30 Ohm version? It will be hard to drive the 250 Ohm version without a good amp/dac. If you can find these for cheaper, pick up a good amp and the 250 Ohm version.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

go to flea bay and look for a used pair of hd-650's and look for a used schiit modi and magni if you look hard enough you should be able to get the bundle for less than 300.00 trust me ,you will love that setup

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 1 point

I already got the HD598. wonderful headphones

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 40 months ago
  • 1 point

600s are 300$$$ so no lol i got a very slightly used pair of 598s for 118$ only used for a few hours apparently.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube