add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Why cant some video editors be like powerpoint?

Happyville101

38 months ago

When doing simple things like cropping, and taking apart video clips, why can't it just be taking those parts of the video, playing it in a virtual monitor in sequence, recorded it in ultra definition, and then compress it?

Are there any of those on the market?

Or should i still use powerpoint and a capture software for this?

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

By cropping do you mean the size of the video or the length? Both are very easy to do if you know what you're doing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYdJ4WE6kXA&t=2m38s

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

cyberlink power director 14
http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector-ultra/features_en_US.html
Reg $279, NOW $59 through Sept 12

I bought this software in Feb, I do all my 4K gaming youtubes with power director 14

This meets your needs :) And much much more

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

It does i use it, and love it, its fast, can handle up to 4k, and can handle footage from action cameras, it has a fisheye corrector and thats a huige plus. Well worth the money

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

EDIT: Im just questioning the way video editors do things, not needing one. I alreaady use hitfilm 3 express

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Like simple crop software that doesn't need to render as long.... because they can just record a certain part of the video accelerated.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube