add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best speaker to go with the ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO?

IAEInferno
  • 42 months ago

If possible the best quality speakers to maximize this motherboard :D. ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO?

Under $100

Comments

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I have These

Logitech Z623

They are a little over $100 but gosh diddly they are fantastic, worth the extra $30 or so IMO.

Crystal clear sound, and the Bass is adjustable and can shake my house with ease (if your into that stuff). Really adds to explosions :P

THX certification is also a really big Pluss

• 42 months ago
  • 2 points

There is sooooo much bass. We have these speakers in our school locker room (we can play our own music) and the subwoofer couldn't handle the bass of our songs and actually blew up the front mesh xD. It's now duct taped back together and works completely fine but it still almost looks like it's going to explode.

The speaker wasn't damaged but the externals were. We were probably just unlucky but it's more of a funny experience then something that shows it has low quality. They really are nice though, just don't blow the bass up too much.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Can say that I have put mine to Max on the Bassiest song I can find and enhanced the Bass through my PC and still did not blow the speakers haha.

Although I did have my whole family screaming at me to turn it down and shook everything in the whole house.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube