add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help with new Heaphones

Nas225
  • 43 months ago

Hey all so I am looking to buy new headphones. I don't know much detail about what to get or look for when buying headphones.

Could yall give me a list of good headphones I could buy please? I will be using mostly for gaming and other minor things like YouTube, movies, music, etc.

I would like to stay around $50-$70. I do have a $50 credit with Dell so I would like to use that if you see any good headphones on their site.

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Does it have to be Headphones? IEMs can do wonders at the same price range and can be much more comfortable.

If not, I'll just let RazerZ fill in the usual recommendations.

\(0v0)/

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

iem vs headphone is usually a personal preference, I prefer over ear headphones

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

Exactly! That's why I must ask.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I prefer headphones. Looking for it to have a mic also. So, I guess I should have put headset ha.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

For gaming, you mean headset? (headset has a mic, headphones do not) On top of that, how important is noise isolation to you?

Will be back with recomendations.

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

with mic: hyperX cloud core

value:Sennheiser HD 429 These seem to be really undervalued right now, to the point that my next recommendation up is out of your price range (in the other dierction)

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks man!

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

What is the other recommendation. I mean I'm open for it if its worth it. I just want to use the credit on the dell site before it expires.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't see any headsets on the dell site that are rally worth it

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you! Ill check it out!

• 43 months ago
  • 1 point

I browsed through their entire selection and most of it was overpriced mainstream stuff not worth buying. I'd take a look at the Creative Aurvana Live! they have listed for $99 and try to price match to amazon for $50.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

Well they will price match what I can find on amazon. So, did you happen to see any on the dell site worth getting? I will just price match it.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd get the Creative Aurvana Live

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 42 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah I know everything on the site is crap unfortunately. Just looking to use the credit before it expires at the end of September. Thanks for recommendations

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube