add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Red & Black theme gaming pc. (& Livestream)

Sol_Ox
  • 40 months ago

Hi, anyone out there that can help suggest some parts for a gaming rig with a black and red theme? I am currently working around the Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 case which I just recently ordered from Newegg.

I would also like to Livestream (mostly World of Warcraft) with it, but I don't want to spend more than I need to. I'm fine with having to lower graphic settings while streaming if necessary. Is it possible to work on a $600-$700 budget?

I was thinking of using an i5-6500 + GTX 1060 3gb. Is this possible to livestream smoothly with?

Thank you in advance. :)

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube