add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Monitor help

LWL

37 months ago

My monitor sound is so loud it is unbearable even at the lowest setting

It is the UDSamsung UE590 Series U28E590D - 24" UHD LED Monitor

If you need any more describing just comment.

I already tried support with 27 diffrent people who don't know what they are talking about. I made sure that it wasn't a problem with my pc and I also tried it with my xbox and had the same problem.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point
  1. How did you make sure that the sound settings is at the lowers possible?
  2. Is it the proper sound you hear (but too loud) or is it noise (too)?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube