add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking for a cheap set of speakers

Luke_

38 months ago

I recently built a pc, and am looking for some speakers to go with it. I'm only looking to spend about £30 or less, so on a pretty low budget. I already own a pair of headphones and am looking for speakers only, Thanks!

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

I can second the Logitech Z200's. I put those on my wife's computer and I was surprised how nice they sound at their price point.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm interested in the Logitech Z200s. How well does it play music? Can you give me specific song names that it would play well / not so well, that would help a lot! For example, Pentatonix is a music group I listen to a lot. (I'm not an audiophile but I am curious)

Thanks in advance.

• 38 months ago
  • 2 points

Sure. I'll be back home Tuesday and compare some songs and let you know.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Great, thank you so much! Merry Christmas!

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry for the delay. I listened to the entire Pentatonix Christmas album earlier today while I was working (Thank you, wife) and the speakers sound great. As far as budget speakers go, as I mentioned above, I've been very pleasantly surprised by their sound/build quality.

Music is very clear and you're able to turn them up fairly loud without any distortion. The biggest area these fall short in is songs that have a lot of bass. Bass sounds a little flat and lacks depth but it's not completely absent. Nothing sounded bad with any of the songs that I listened to. They're easily worth the $20 asking price.

I hope this helps.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah. that helps a lot! Thank you! :)

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

One quick question, can you show me a photo of the logo as shown on the speakers? Apparently there's a knockoff being sold on Amazon so I don't want to get a knockoff.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright, thanks!

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube