add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I want an high end graphics card, so which one should I buy?

TheseShiftyCtrls

35 months ago

Lately I have been Looking into some higher end graphics card for my current setup. I was personally broke between the Titan X, the FirePro S9150 and the Quattro M6000. So I asked my friend and they couldn't come to a conclusion, so now I am asking for a 3rd opinion on this forum.

Comments

• 35 months ago
  • 2 points

What others have already stated: you're looking in the wrong place. You want a high-end consumer graphics card, not an industrial-grade workstation card. That means you want a GTX 1080 or Titan X.

If you go with the Titan, make sure you're getting the most recently released version. It shares the 'Titan X' name with a previous generation Titan because Nvidia is a bunch of ********.

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

What do you plan on doing with is higher end graphic's card?

If it is gaming, then the New Titian X is the best card on the market. The FirePro and Quattro cards are more expensive but they are not better for gaming. They are more expensive because of there ability to be customized for specific tasks.

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

I want something capiple of running a full stream and max settings on a game at the same time

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay...then the Titan X is your card.

[comment deleted]
  • 35 months ago
  • 1 point

BF1/Doom/anything that is very graphically intensive

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

Enjoy this informative video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC_sx6A5Wko

Important life lesson: Throwing more money at a problem does not always get you the best solution.

Best bet: Titan X (Pascal) or even GTX 1080. You could even SLI them.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube