add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Mic Question

WartyFruitCake

37 months ago

Hello, so I just purchased a Blue Yeti and am using a pair of headphones and was wondering how I can hear the playback through my mic in my headphones. Thank you

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

It's a USB mic

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

the program you're using to record with should have an option called "monitoring" that you can use for this, but that isn't universal

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm just a little confused with your comment could you be more specific? I'm sorry

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

try this

Right click on on the speaker icon in the Taskbar, click sounds, then click the Playback tab. Double click on the device through which you want the microphone sound to playback, then click on the Levels tab. There will be a volume selector slide for the microphone. It may have been set to mute by default. Make sure the speaker icon shows sound waves, not a red slash-circle.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube