add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking for Quality 2.1 Speakers

Zykerion

38 months ago

I'd like to preface with the fact I've been using part of an old Logitech X530 set (just the front left/right and subwoofer) for the past 10+ years, and while they still sound amazing, they're starting to show their age, general wear and tear and the like. I've tried replacing them on a few occasions with some other 2.1 speaker setups, but I always end up going back to what I'm using now because nothing sounds 'right' with the new ones.

Since I was planning on a new rig early next year, I figured I'd try yet again to see if I couldn't replace my aging set. I am planning on purchasing a decent gaming headset (eyeing the G4ME ONE's from Sennheiser) so I don't need any fancy surround setups for gaming (don't have any way of setting it up anyway).

I'd like to try and keep them at or around $100, but if there's a stellar set someone can recommend for not too much over that I'd be happy to look at them. Also, while not immensely important at all, it'd be great if I could find a set that's silver or something with gold accents (sound quality trumps aesthetics in this instance though).

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

Anyone?

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube