add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help me pick headphones?

Diiifferent
  • 38 months ago

I've concluded between two headphones, which both have really good reviews. One is the Razer KRAKEN 7.1 CHROMA, and the other is the Kingston HyperX Cloud II. I play a lot of competitive games online (Rainbow Six: Siege, CS:GO, etc..) and sense of direction is essential to me. Between these two, which are better? I don't care about how the mic quality is, just the audio. Or if you have something you think is better, and under $100, please tell me and tell me why you think those are better, or why you like them.

Thanks everyone.

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 5 points

Avoid the Kraken like the plague. The HyperX would be a better choice. If you don't mind headphones and a separate mic that would even better, in which case I would suggest a Sennheiser HD 558.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube