add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

help me choose with these headphones. =(

fearmadara
  • 37 months ago

hi which phone has a better sound quality and mic?hyperx cloud ii,hyperx revolver or steelseries arctis 5?

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

If you're serious about sound and mic quality then i'd buy something like a Sennheiser HD 598 and a Blue Snowball iCE Microphone.

The hyperx cloud II leaks allot of sound from what i hear, but they should have good sound and good enough mic for playing games n chatting.

The hyperx revolver i do not have any experience with.

The steelseries arctis 5 is a good headset, but for the price i'd rather buy a Sennheiser GAME ZERO or Razer BlackShark 2.0.

If i'd have to choose i'd probably go for the hyperx Cloud II, they dont cost much and they can last you a pretty long time.

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

I have the sennheiser 598 SE and a mod mic 4.0.

sound quality is amazing I would definitely recommend

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

how about the corsair void?vs the hyperx Cloud II.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Deppends on what version of the void you buy, the 7.1 is obviously the best, without a doubt it has better sound than the cloud but its also more expensive. I have the cheapest pair of the Corsair void, i think they are great overall for what you pay for, the sound is pretty meh, nothing horrible by any means, pretty standard for gaming headsets, the mic is pretty average tbh. But my favorite thing about the void is how they fit on your head, its almost like they arent there at all.

the hyperx cloud is a good pair of headphones from what i hear, but i'd try the void i were you, i think they look better and is probably more comfortable too.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube