add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Simple audio mixer?

shottycall
  • 37 months ago

I'm looking for a simple audio controller/mixer for my gaming room. I have a 32" TV on the wall above my gaming rig that I like to have on when I'm playing something casual but the audio on it sucks. I'm trying to find a little box that I can plug my TV and gaming PC into and have a single 3.5mm headphone out with volume mixing so I can turn the TV volume down if something interesting is happening in my games or vice-versa. I'm looking to spend around $30, maybe 40 max if it's really good quality/lots of I/O......any suggestions?

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

well there are a few things you need to take into consideration. high quality audio stuff usually means a bit on the expensive side. to me it sounds like you're looking for a DAC or headphone amplifier, and idk of a good one in that price range.

http://schiit.com/products/fulla-2 this is the cheapest, well build DAC that i know of, however idk if it's entirely what you want.

if you're looking for something more along the lines of a mixer board then this may be a better option, but once again it's out of your budget.

i'll hands down tell you more I/O = more money

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube