add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

opinions and help please!

ConnorEllis98

33 months ago

Hey there guys, I am currently building a new gaming pc and after lots of research I am completely confused.

I come to you guys with this question, Which is the recommended purchase?

AMD RX480 8GB ( asus dual white style - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Radeon-DUAL-RX480-O8G-Express-DisplayPort-Graphics/dp/B01N9GQY5T/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489531401&sr=8-1&keywords=rx480+8gb )

OR

Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB , exactly the same style just around £60 more,

Saving some money would be great, however its not my main priority id rather have a kickass pc for my budget with a great lifespan. I am not interested in sli compatibility also the main genre I play are MMO's , games like GW2, WoW . exceptions, Overwatch, Dayz , H1Z1 and dota2

Thanks for your time and any help would be Grand! apologies for awful grammar and spelling...

Comments

• 33 months ago
  • 2 points

I suggest the rx 480 it tears up 1080p plus you could get a freesync monitor and have a super smooth experience.

• 33 months ago
  • 0 points

Get the gtx 1060 because it has higher clocking speeds and if you get the asus strix gtx 1060 you can have the cool rgb experience, and it would give you and increase of 15fps on AAA titles on ultra settings.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 33 months ago
  • 0 points

Yea what DX12 games are you going to play, ashes of singularity lol.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube