add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Trying to find the right switch/adapter for monitor

Srtpower
  • 38 months ago

Sooo, I purchased this monitor but with a glossy screen off of Newegg awhile back for $200. It's a great monitor for the price and it's overclocking capabilities, but it has only one DVI-D Dual Link connection. I have my PC connected to the monitor using this DVI port but I want to move my Xbox One from the living room into my PC room and connect it to the monitor also. I can't seem to find what I need (if it exists).

Pretty much, I need a adapter/switch that will have HDMI and DVI outputs on one end (Xbox and PC) and a DVI input on the other end (monitor). The only thing I have been able to find is this splitter that works the opposite way with the input/outputs. Anyone have any input?(pun intended)

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube