add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Rx 470/480 4gb vs 1060 3gb

deep542

33 months ago

Can someone please help me decide out of these 3 cards, it will be paired with an i5 6400, I'm just stuck right now choosing which will be the best and last me the longest, any help will be appreciated thanks !

Comments

• 33 months ago
  • 2 points

The RX 480 is the best choice as of now. Solid performance and the extra VRAM might help in the long run.

• 33 months ago
  • 2 points

Rx 480 4gb :) that 1060 3gb is a rip off :)

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay thanks so much, btw last thing 1060 3gb or the rx 470 4gb???

• 33 months ago
  • 2 points

From the most recent benchmarks I've seen, the RX 470 and GTX 1060 3gb are indistinguishable in game. I'd get the RX 480, but between the 1060 3gb and 470, I believe the RX 470 is the better option

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube