• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

Attune 4 months ago

Anyone know who got banned / deleted their account this time?

Comments Sorted by:

cheeseandram 1 Build 2 points 4 months ago

yomama6776 and Thunderfang_ were banned pretty recently, they were both active members too

Source: Cicero's overclocking survey

Cicero_ 2 Builds 5 points 4 months ago

Lol. I actually used that as a reference for the same purpose myself a couple weeks ago.

GeneticallyEngineeringCatgirls 1 point 4 months ago

What happened to them? What did they do?

Cicero_ 2 Builds 1 point 4 months ago

Thunderfang posted a bunch of antisemitic stuff and lied about it, don't remember what happened to yomama.

tomtomj2 8 Builds 1 point 4 months ago

yomama got banned then came back with an alt and was fine for awhile, then he got banned again for some reason.

[comment deleted]
Xorex64 1 point 4 months ago

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/philip/comments/

2 recent comments on a build telling some guy to stop it. Maybe someone was banned? The build was removed. Just speculation

philip staff 10 Builds 2 points 4 months ago

The only bans recently have been spammers (who were of the create-account-and-post-spam-topic-right-away variety).

floridaboz 4 Builds 0 points 4 months ago

This is slightly unrelated, but since Philip will view this site, i was looking at his comments, and Philip do you have a button that pastes in some of your more common responses. ie

Sale of software and keys from that site often violates the ToS or are resold licenses purchased via fraudulent credit card. Recommending, suggesting, advising, encouraging, hinting, or in any way implying these keys as a solution or option is not allowed on this site.

Comments like this are not appropriate for this site.

Stop spamming.

and so on?? (and this is what i used my 3000th comment for, lol)

manirelli staff 8 Builds 1 point 4 months ago

Moderation tools.

philip staff 10 Builds 1 point 4 months ago

Yeah, those comments are pre-defined based on certain scenarios that happen a lot. We click a button, and it auto-replies with that content. It also makes a note in some cases that that warning was issued to that person, so we can have a log if there are multiple repeat instances of it. I'll probably change it up though so that those comments come from an auto-moderator user instead, so that staff's comment histories aren't filled with boilerplate moderation response blurbs.

[comment deleted by staff]
ThatGoat 2 points 4 months ago

That was gr8 m8...

Nuckles_56 2 Builds 1 point 4 months ago

Those were brilliant

floridaboz 4 Builds 1 point 4 months ago

I always try to stay positive in every way on this site, but i have to admit, when i seen someone get rekt(i think that is what you teens say now) by Philip, i get a small thrill out of it.

Just a small one