add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

If you are a musician, have you ever realeased an album? How was it?

FACUNDO

31 months ago

:D

Comments

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I've got better and worse things to do than to make a mixtape.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

worse things

Please enlighten me on these things

• 31 months ago
  • 4 points

Beating my meat

• 31 months ago
  • 3 points

Not worse

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

^

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

At least you were straight up in telling us

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 31 months ago
  • 1 point

No, never been bothered.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I've been working on a mixtape since the start of 2017 pretty much. Haven't released anything though.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

A few years ago me and some friends put out a Hip-Hop mixtape. You can check out some of our songs here(Soundcloud) , and if you want our full album you can get a free download here(Datpiff) !

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Uhh.. I don't have high enough of an ability to compose a piece.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Unfortunately not, but that's probably a good thing considering I just recently (maybe past year or so) started getting serious with how my guitar sounds. It didn't sound bad before by any means, but I'm actually really focused on my sound now, which has made a huge difference (at least to me). It's also made an impact on my wallet, but let's not think about that for now... :-)

I have a bunch of riffs and song structures on my phone, and a friend has some recording equipment, but we haven't put anything together yet (sadness). I'd love to get into it though. There's also a few Christian artists in the area who have recorded and I've talked to and I'd love to get in with them, but they just got done with a tour so they're taking a break for a bit. From what I can tell when I saw them for a mini-show, they were out a lead electric player, so who knows ;-)

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm a Musician, and just yesterday, and one of our older friends came to jam with us we did Dazed and Confused - Led Zeppelin, Sure we made a few mistakes but then at the end we did great according to my dad, although my brother made most of the mistakes but whatever! | me - bass | my brother - Guitar | Our friend - Drums | And no we are not planning to release an album any time soon!

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I'll think it's terrible after I've listened to it a bunch.

That's not good, don't make music you don't like

BTW, I think I may release mine at the same time with yours

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm still trying not to be.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube