- 38 months ago
Hi Guys... New to the PC gaming world and finally looking to get into it. I was going off of some budget idea builds I found online and was wondering if there is anything that should be changed on the list, or included. Here is what I have for the PC parts themselves...
- AMD Ryzen 5 1500X Processor with Wraith Spire Cooler
- MSI B350M GAMING PRO Amd Ryzen B350 Ddr4
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB - 06G-P4-6163-KR
- Ballistix Sport LT 8GB Single DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200) DIMM 288-Pin
- EVGA 600 B1, 80+ BRONZE 600W
- Seagate 1TB BarraCuda SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Hard Drive (ST1000DM010)
- Samsung SATA 1.5 Gb-s Optical Drive, Black SH-224DB/BEBE
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-ALPHA Mid-Tower Gaming Case, Black/Red
- Samsung CF391 Series Curved 32-Inch FHD Monitor (C32F391)
I'm looking to try and stay around that ~$800 mark, minus the monitor. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks in advance!
Edit: This is pretty close, but the Ryzen 5 includes the Wraith Spire Cooler and the case is just a bit different than my Amazon cart. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hnLwXH