add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best password management and auto filler (if possible) program?

InsertNameHere²

28 months ago

Title says all. I'd just love a password management program, that has an auto website filler (if you click a button or something), random password generator, and such. It also has to be free. No free trials or costing money if at all possible.

Comments

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

For a password manager as far as I'm aware there are two main options: Lastpass (which has already been covered) and Dashlane.

Dashlane has a much slicker interface than lastpass, but it's like 40 dollars a year vs lastpass' 7. Up to you if you think that's worth it. https://www.dashlane.com/features/password-manager

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Aight guys, thank you! I'll go with LastPass, due to it having a lot of recommendations and being compatible with both Opera and Edge!

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

I can vouch for LastPass, been using it for the past couple of years and have no complaints. If you need access on the go they also have a mobile app.

[comment deleted]
  • 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Does LastPass have anything for Opera / Edge? I use those browsers and prefer them over chrome

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

It's all about the firefox...bro.

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Nahhhhhhhhh

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Pshhhh, open source all they way.

Proprietary will never be able to keep up with open source.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube