add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Games You Wish to Forget About

Haze159

28 months ago

Hey people! What are some games that you just wish you could forget everything about, and replay completely again? Personally the two games i would pick right now are GTA 5 and Witcher 3.

~Edit~

War Thunder, Rocket League, Rust, and CS:GO. Just because of all the good times that i could relive again. I remember how much fun War Thunder was when i was still a noob and was scared of vehicles i now eat for breakfast!

Comments

• 27 months ago
  • 3 points

Probably Undertale, that was fun.

Can it also make me forget the Undertale fandom? Please

• 28 months ago
  • 2 points

Skyrim and Battlefront 2

Battlefront because I grew up playing that game and loved every second of it. I did the 501st campaign over and over, and conquered the galaxy multiple times with all alliances.

Skyrim because everytime I get anywhere in that game something happens and I have to start over. First time I moved off to college and had to leave the PS3 at home. Second time on PS3 I quit and moved to PC. First time on PC my SSD crashed and took all my progress with it. Haven't had the heart to start again.

• 28 months ago
  • 2 points

All the Tell Tale games (Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, etc).

• 28 months ago
  • 2 points

Cool topic! Almost too many to list, but I'll try =D

Witcher 3, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition, Oxenfree, Mass Effect 1 through 3, early Bungie Halo games, Metroid Prime, Castlevania Lords of Shadow... I know I'm forgetting a bunch, but I'm in the midst of an unexpected brain fart.

• 28 months ago
  • 2 points

CoD : Modern Warfare 2, Breath of Fire, Lufia 2, Lunar (both games)

• 28 months ago
  • 2 points

Transistor is a great pick as well as Bastion.

Bioshock, Red Dead Redemption, Final Fantasy Tactics, all From Software games I have played...

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

There are some games I wish I could forget about playing because it ruins my appreciation of previous games. For example, I wish I had played Oblivion before Skyrim because the whole time I kept comparing the two and I didn't like Oblivion as much because of it.

Other than that, Red Dead Redemption.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

To be fair, once the wow factor from the graphics wore off, I started disliking oblivion because I had played Morrowind before it and thought it compared unfavorably.

Although I still played the heck out of it until skyrim came out.

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

Dark Souls 1 and 3, and Bloodborne. Absolutely nothing compares to the emotional rollercoaster that is your first playthrough of a Souls game.

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

Mass Effect Trilogy, Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Bioshock, Bioshock Infinite (I haven't ever completed Bioshock 2), TESIII: Morrowind, TESIV: Oblivion.

On the proviso I had the knowledge that I had when I first played them. If I played some these fresh now minus the knowledge of these particular games I'm sure they'd pale in comparison to my memories of first playing them in their prime.

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

Personally I don't want to forget them,...it's more fun to recall stuff and discover new stuff in my opinion and really never had that "scared" of vehicle thing in war thunder (gb):D

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

Mass Effects 1-3. Hands down.

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points

Command and Conquer franchise. Except the last one. Tiberium 4 sucked. Starwars Republic Commando. Terraria. I would say league of legends but then I would be a noob again and totally suck at the game.

• 27 months ago
  • 2 points
  • Child of Light
  • Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
  • Yonder: Cloud Catcher Chronicles
  • Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice
  • Limbo
  • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
  • 28 months ago
  • 1 point

The first Black Ops. Best COD story imo

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

I totally agree

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Undertale, Binding of Isaac, Far Cry 3 and 4, most of the GTAs (5, 4 w/ DLC, SA, and VC), Half Life, and ofc the Witchers.

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Fallout 4 - loved the twist in the story

Bioshock Infinite - ending made the game for me, as did both of the other bioshocks after saving all of the little sisters to get the happy endings

Dishonored - story was meh, but the gameplay was one of my all-time favorites

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Transistor

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Great game! I'm currently playing and it's a blast.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

It's amazing, the visuals, the music, the voice acting. If you want, check out their other games, Pyre and Bastion.

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Dark Souls

Mass Effect 1-3

Skyrim

Fallout 4

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Pretty much the whole MGS series - I haven't really played them too much myself (when I was younger I always went to a friend's house and played/watched them there since I never owned a console system), but in the process I've seen the full story for all of them.

And Bioshock Infinite for sure - I made the mistake of watching a full longplay of it before I had the chance to play it.

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Call of duty world war, Dead by Daylight

• 27 months ago
  • 1 point

Roblox...

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube