add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Anyone know of a good watermark software? iphone & desktop

Gamble97

28 months ago

I need to watermark a lot of my images. Any recommendations that are cheap or free? need to be able to do it on the go and at the computer

Also wondering if I can take my logo and change the transparency and then find a program that can automatically add it to a bunch of selected pictures instead of doing it one by one.

thanks

Comments

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Medibang Paint is super easy to use. It's an image editor, so what you do is just add a layer, put your logo in it, and adjust the opacity to like 50% to make it a watermark.

If you create an account it allows you to cloud save your work and access it from the PC and your phone, so it sounds like what you're looking for. https://medibangpaint.com/en/

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

I would suggest you to go download Picasa on your system. I have this in my system and use it to watermark my images....plus you can also edit your images if you want. To bookmark, there is an option named export and there you will get the option to bookmark it. you may download the free version of Picase from the below link: https://picasa.en.softonic.com/?ex=DSK-309.0

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

If you're comfortable with scripting a bit, you could code up an ImageMagick script that would be both free and very fast.

[comment deleted by staff]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube