add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Anyone else hyped about the new Assassin's Creed?

JimPF

28 months ago

I'm not the biggest fan of the series but Assassin's Creed Origins is looking pretty sweet.

Comments

• 28 months ago
  • 3 points

I do find the trailers pretty funny. Looking forward to it? Meh...I might buy it if it gets good reviews. Most gamers have learned now to not trust Ubisoft. They're known for releasing games that aren't quite finished just because they need to meet the deadline.

• 28 months ago
  • 3 points

Assassin's Creed never hit the chord with me. I tried playing the first two but its just not good for me.

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

I started with Brotherhood because I didn't know anything about the previous games at the time. I must say that I'm glad I started with that one and not the first couple as they were a lot more boring in my opinion. I haven't played much of any of the newer games, but that's not because I didn't like the AC series...there were just more interesting stuff.

• 28 months ago
  • 2 points

Looks dumb imo, and that's coming from an AC fan. I'm not a fan of the dark souls style combat.

[comment deleted]
  • 28 months ago
  • 1 point

I mean, it looks good, but it's still Assassins Creed. I like that they changed the combat but thats about it.

Also Ubisoft.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube