add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

RIP Ada and RaspberryPiFan

Captaincow285
  • 28 months ago

Both of them deleted their accounts at around the same time earlier this week. They were two of the most respected members of these forums. According to Tiny_Voices, RaspberryPiFan left because he did not want PCPP to become a distraction. No one, as far as I know, knows why Ada left PCPP.

We mourn the disappearance of these two valued members of the PCPP legion.

Comments

• 28 months ago
  • 5 points

Rad hasn’t been posting in some time. His profile will be truly missed. Such a wealth of information in there.

Ada has a family and a new baby on the way, or just had one (I think... coulda been another forum member who told me that). My own interaction with this site came to a halt for a bit when my second son entered this world.

But whatever the case I’m sure they still read the forums. People come and go, and good forums like this will always revolve around good people regardless of how long they stay. So, keep these forums sane and good people will always be here.

And if either donstill read these forums, thanks to you both! Conversations with you both were great, and kept me coming back!

• 28 months ago
  • 4 points

I really understand them. At first this was a distraction to me too, but like others I just take time off and rarely post. The only person that is always active from the beginning of time is vagabond but most original older members rarely post. Now most of the ppl here I don't even know.

No one, as far as I know, knows why Ada left PCPP.

AFAIK, he was very active because he wasn't working. Maybe he just got a job. People do have a life so don't expect them to be here all the time. Vagabond is the exception! :)

• 28 months ago
  • 2 points

I'm waiting for the next generation of people like them rip.

• 28 months ago
  • 2 points

That would be us. We have to step up into their shoes.

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

RIP. Really great guys (or girls). But maybe this is part of a bigger plan....

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Thats three in a week

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

3?

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Angry Grandpa

• 28 months ago
  • 3 points

Ada and RaspberryPiFan didn't die....

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

But they're "gone"

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

They left the forums.

[comment deleted]
  • 28 months ago
  • 1 point

It's you, Vagabond, and Legonate left.

Czex is gone. Dartro is gone. Tiny_voices rarely posts.

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

who else?

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Angry Grandpa

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

whatever happened to Jipster?

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh dang, i dunno how I never saw that forum post.

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, that sucks.

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

RaspberryPiFan is a cool person. Talked with him on Discord a few times.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 28 months ago
  • 1 point

He is still on Discord as far as I can tell.... But his PCPP account was deleted.

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube