add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Ada returns!

Captaincow285

26 months ago

Well, I don't know if he wants me to reveal this or not, but I am going to assume he's fine with it.

Ada's account deletion was a mistake - some cousins of his were playing with his keyboard and mouse - understandable, because Cherry MX Blues are cool. Anyways, they ended up deleting his account.

Ada has now returned as Gilroar.

Comments

• 26 months ago
  • 8 points

Ada's account deletion was a mistake - some cousins of his were playing with his keyboard and mouse - understandable, because Cherry MX Blues are cool. Anyways, they ended up deleting his account.

Little corrections it was my Son and Nephew.

And they are MX Red little faster no "Bump" or "Click"

• 26 months ago
  • 2 points

Eyy WB ada.

• 26 months ago
  • 2 points

HA! This was the whole reason I went with a keyboard I could turn off. Won't last much longer, but safe for now.

Glad you didn't vanish.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 26 months ago
  • 3 points

Lul, you were fast with that one.

• 26 months ago
  • 3 points

Yeah. Suprised he wasnt bashing kids in the laptop section

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Y720/Y520.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

DELL INSPIRON 15 7000 IS THE BEEESSSSTTT

mom yells from other room

(Insert cow's name here) stop bullying kids on the internet sweetie

• 26 months ago
  • 2 points

man most of the PCPP legion showed up for this! I mean that's kind of expected...

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

so i've heard, the PCPP legion are the ones who are the most helpful, and comment a lot throughout the site

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Cowster came up with it im pretty sure. Would be kind of cool to make like a logo for it or something

[comment deleted]
  • 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Mx blues are cool! But yeah. So now. Do we call him Ada or Gilroar?

• 26 months ago
  • 3 points

Gilda

• 26 months ago
  • 2 points

Adroar

Or perhaps....

Gilda Adroar (has a nice ring to it).

• 26 months ago
  • 2 points

I'm writing a fairy tale for french class. Can I use Gilda Adroar as a character name?

• 26 months ago
  • 2 points

That's ironic in a roundabout way your French class.

In real life my family left France during the revolution since they valued their heads.

Make it a good fairy tale. I think they would appreciate the irony in it.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

irony

Our main character leans that true beauty come from the inside. She learns this from a plastic surgeon. Yeah i'm planning the fairty tale to be really good. I have a really good team and I think the teacher/class will really like it.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Cool with me.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Or we could just call him Ada because its way simpler

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

Glad to see you back, well, looks like those kids are grounded for a while.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

I wouldn't ground someone for a reason like that, although that's my opinion.

Of course unless you meant sarcasm.

• 26 months ago
  • 1 point

sarcasm

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube